Tuesday Health Professionals Call & Thursday Vision Call
The Health Professionals Call (HPC) provides new insight into important ways that we can take care of ourselves.
The Vision Call provides an understanding of the ReDox Breakthrough and the Company and Business behind it.
Listen to the Call by Phone
- Tuesday Health Professionals Call: 6pm pst, 7pm mst, 8pm cst, 9pm est
- Call In: 530-881-1300 then 396855#
- Recording 530-881-1399 then 396855#
- Thursday Vision Call: 6pm pst, 7pm mst, 8pm cst, 9pm est
- Call In: 712-432-0075, then 457827#
- Recording 712-432-1085, then 457827#- or Listen to a recent call via this link. ps: the Vision call is best listened to live on Thursday night... so "get to the event" on Thursday night with your guests and consider these archives for backup use.
- Listen to the April 21 call via this link.
Special Guest: Russell Mariani
Russell Mariani is the Director of Health Education at The Center for Functional Nutrition in South Hadley, Massachusetts. He is a Health Educator, Nutrition Counselor and Digestive Wellness expert. He has been in private practice since 1980. He has his Bachelor's degree from Rutgers University (1977), a Masters of Arts degree in Health Education from Vermont College at Norwich University (2003), and continues acquiring ongoing education credits in the area of Digestive Wellness and Integrative Health through the Institute for Functional Medicine and the Institute for Functional Nutrition. Since 1980 he has helped thousands of people regain their health through dietary and lifestyle improvements through classes, seminars, retreats and personal
consultations. Russell Mariani is also the author of the book: HEALING DIGESTIVE ILLNESS: Root Causes and Solutions: A step-by-step intestinal regeneration program.
Find out why Russell includes ASEA as part of his treatment program for all of his clients.
- Listen to the April 14 call via this link.
Special Guest Dr David Silverman
- Private podiatry practice owner, ambulatory surgical center owner and board-certified foot surgeon. ('88-'99)
- 17 years in the holistic health industry
-current ASEA Triple Diamond Associate.
- Listen to the April 7 call via this link.
Special Guest Dr Lauren Nappen
- Dr. Lauren Nappen is a natural born healer, chiropractor, international educator, spiritual intuitive, minister and award winning author. She holds a BachelorŐs Degree in Psychology, a Masters Degree in Spiritual Science and graduated from Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic with top honors in 1993. Currently she is working on her Doctorate in Spiritual Science.Ę
-She holds advanced certifications in a wide variety of healing disciplines, incorporating and integrating the best of energy medicine, natural medicine, and spiritual mentoring to guide her clients toward a life of fulfillment in a heartfelt way. She is super excited to add ASEA to her offerings, knowing itŐs one of the greatest health breakthroughs of our time.
-She practices at her healing sanctuary, Ahhhjusting to Life in Bucks County, PA with her 3 furry healing assistants Emma, Oliver and Margot.
- Dr Dick Walker
Senior ER Physician, currently practicing at Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, WA for 35 years. Double Board Certified as an Internist. Masters Degree In Preventative Medicine and Environmental Health Athlete at Heart, Dick has also climbed Many Mountains around the world including Mt. Everest and enjoys cycling.
Owns an Alpaca Ranch with his wife Nancy.
- 9:30pm EST (not every Tuesday) 530-881-1300 Code: 309810#
- Recording # 530-881-1399 then 309810#
- or listen to the Sept. 30 call via this link